Williamsburg, Va., is home to many things; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown Settlement & Yorktown Victory Center, Busch Gardens, Water Country, some great restaurants and some great community activities. We encourage you to visit http://www.visitwilliamsburg.com/ to find the things you and your family are looking for to complete your visit to our city steeped in history. When you make your way over to us at 5251 John Tyler Hwy Suite 1, there’s something for everyone at this shopping center even when you have your spouse/partner and children in town –Bruster’s Ice Cream (which happens to be my family’s favorite!), a 24-hour gym, and an estate sale and antique establishment for those who like finding treasures. There’s also:
- Victoria’s if you’re into a sit-down meal
- Papa John’s
- Taco Bell
- Top’s China (also my family’s favorite Chinese restaurant).
If none of that works for your companions, they can rest and rock in our rocking chairs on the covered sidewalk while you shop!
While here in the ‘Burg, don’t forget to stop by some other really great local retail stores …
- Quirks of Art at 1430 High St #709,
- The Bodacious Lady Boutique at 1303 Jamestown Rd #125
- For all your floral needs, be sure to stop by Williamsburg Floral, 701P Merrimac Trail.